Friday, July 17, 2009

Day One - Year Two

I spent the last year sweating and watching what I eat. Working out 4-7 times a week, sometimes twice a day. I've gone from 225lb size 18 down to 175lb size 12, in the last couple of weeks I quit smoking and gained back 15 lb and now a size 14.


Today I started my Isagenix program today. I'm hoping that it will help push through the last 25-30lb that I have been fighting with for the last 5 months. The hardest part is the first 30 days. My very first full body cleanse. All the toxins will be flushed from my system making my body able to flush the fat instead of storing it to protect itself.


I am also participating in the 2009-2010 weight loss challenge. See what I can take off in the next year and keep off. I would love for you to join me. It would be great to have more accountability buddies.


So here is where I start:


Arms: 14 in
Chest: 44 in
Waist: 39 in
Hips: 43 in
Thighs 27 in


Total Inches: 167
Weight: 188


Total Weight Loss to date 37lb




Every Day is a New Day,


Brandy Deming
CelticBlessings4u@Gmail.com
http://celticblessings.isagenix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment