Monday, August 3, 2009

back from vacation. Day 18

WOW, it has been so very hot that I just can't seem to get my work out done. I have been walking all day the last two weeks, I was really hoping that it was enough.... and it was!! I can't wait to get back to some weight training, but I am just pleased as punch with my results.



Day 10 was just before I left, and I weighed in and measured.

Arms: 14 in
Bust: 44 in
Waist: 38 in
Hips: 42in
Thighs: 26 in

Total Inches: 164
Total Loss: 3 in

Weight: 183lb
Total Loss: 5lb

Weight loss to date: -42lb

Vacation went well, I did stray from the Isagenix program a bit, but got right back on track when I got home. I've really been working it and my 2nd cleansing day was yesterday. So very much easier then the first one. I'm feeling lighter today and my tan capris fit well (they were even a bit loose). This is just amazing. I really am looking forward to my 30th day when I am actually on my regular work out schedule. My second update:

Day 18:

Arms: 14 in (and holding)
Chest: 43 in
Waist: 37 in
Hips: 41in
Thighs: 25in

Total Inches: 160in
Inches Lost: 7

Weight: 179
Weight Loss: 11lb

Weight Loss to Date: -46lb


I am almost back to my low point that I hit earlier this year. I am truly amazed at how well this is going. Seeing this kind of results from a rough start is motivating for the rest of the 30 day challenge. Can't wait to blog again tomorrow.


Every Day is a New Day,


Brandy Deming
http://celticblessings.isagenix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment